Tuesday 9 February 2016

Gorgeous Feminine Rose Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial



Step 1:


Firstly I placed some tape along the outer corner of my eye to get a sharper finished look. I firstly applied the shade Buzz from the Naked 3 pallet all over my lid and outer corner (as you can see above) 

Step 2: 


Secondly I applied a burgundy shade from a Technic compact pallet (sorry there's no name) and I smudged this into the outer v along the tape and look it into the lid. To intensify the feminine tones, I added a shimmery burgundy rose shade from the Pantone Universe pallet in the shade 18 - 1426. I blended this into the outer part of the lid and the crease. 

Step 3: 




I took a clean fluffy brush and blended all the colours seamlessly together - adding a little bit more of Buzz on my lid to get that shimmering pink effect. I then pealed off the tape and fix the big eyeshadow wing - made it sharper by repshaping it with a makeup wipe. 

Step 4: 


I then applied my everyday makeup: 


  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer 
  • Maybelline Better Skin foundation in the shade 0.5 Light Beige 
  • Collection Lasting Perfection 24HR concealer in the shade 1 Fair 
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in the shade 001 Transparent 
  • Set all that down with my Makeup Revolution Finish Spray - Pro Fix for Oil Control 
  • Then once that set, I added my Primark P.S. Love eyeshadow in a pinky/rose shade 
  • MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder in the shade Pink Shimmer 
  • Maybelline Satin Brow in the shade Dark Brown 
  • Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara in the shade Dark Brown


Step 5: 






I then applied my mascara which is the Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara Cat Eyes. 

Step 6: 


Finally I applied my lipstick which is from Rimmel London and in Kate's collection of lipsticks. It's in the shade 107 which is this gorgeous rose toned red and I felt like this really completed the look and went really well with the eyes. It also has a gorgeous feminine quality which is what inspired me to relate the look to roses etc. 




Finished! This is a photo of it near the end of the night as I wore this look with this outfit to a party that I went to that night and I just thought I'd include this photo for you guys! 

Well thank you for reading and keep an eye out for another Valentines Day makeup look at the end of the week - that one is going to be more based around light pinks and nudes etc. 

Talk to you all again soon! 


Love, 
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment